The Collector Quests (Accumulating/Categorizing)
Students must accumulate knowledge to succeed. Likewise, try to gather information regarding available resources, colleagues, and your learning environment. Use our hashtag, #CLTODU15, to share your progress.
BINGO cards are available from the central gaming table in the Game Room (Room B).
- Throughout the plenary session, listen for keywords you see on your card. Mark off a word when you hear a plenary speaker say it.
- If you get BINGO, bring your completed card to the Game Room (Room B), or share a picture of your winning card using our hashtag.
- You can play with multiple cards.
Collect Business Cards/Contact Information:
- Collect business cards from fellow conference participants or exchange contact info with them. Grab a binder clip from the Game Room (Room B) and clip these to your booklet.
- Collect colleagues’ social media handles, write these on the back of the card.
- Collect business cards from the CLT staff.
- Collect business cards from potential Service-learning Partners (Tuesday afternoon).
- Follow other conference participants on social media.